Photos speak a silent and powerful language
I am a simple man who loves making photographs, travelling and spending time with my wife and family. I’m fortunate to be able to spend a good amount of time on personal projects, traveling and my day job. I make my bed in Oslo-area, Norway and I am a sucker for assignments where I have the opportunity to travel.
“care about what other people think, and you’ll be their prisoner for ever.” – Lao Tzu
“don’t think about making art, just get it done. let everyone else think about if it is good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. while they are deciding, make even more art.” – Andy Warhol
- september 2016: Blender Entreprenør decides to use one of my images to decorate their cars. You can see an example in my blog here.
- june 2016: I received a copy of Åse Kristine Tveits thesis: “Rom for barn” (Rooms for children). The book is illustrated among others with one of my photos.
- june 2016: Oslo Camera Club used two of my images in their newsletter in June 2016.
- april 2016: I donated three of my images to HLF (Hearing Impaired National Federation) for use in one of their local brochures.
- february 2016: My image of Risøy bridge will profile the countrywide gym event for all members of The Norwegian Gymnastics Federation i Haugesund in 2017 – Landsturnstevnet 2017.
- podcast with me, made by
- links to my stream in Flickr, Google+ and Facebook in the top and bottom row.
How do i obtain permission to use images on this website?
Please contact me.
Is the work on your web site for sale?
Yes, most of the work on this web site is available for purchase. Please contact me.
Is the work available for exhibition?
Yes. many images are available for exhibition. Please contact me.
Do you do commercial or editorial work?
Yes, I have has received a variety of jobs and assignments. Please contact me.